Welcome to the #1 Club Penguin Game Show, Club Penguin Fast! Season 1, Episode 1, is coming soon!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Hey penguins! I'm going to give you a sneak peek of Season #2 today. Well, every season will have a name. AND, every season will be played a different way. So once a new season starts, the "How This Works" page updates BIG TIME. Here is a little sneak peek of what me and Kelmel4 (Co-Host) have been planning. Here are the sneak peeks of Season #2 and what will happen:

  • Minigames to earn points
  • Voting off
  • Eliminating 
  • New contestants
  • And more. . . 
So remember every season to check the "How This Works" page again. Please comment with your name and email so we can make you a contestant. Comments won't be published so only I and Kelmel4 will see the emails.

~Woddylan

3 comments:

Je45rry said...

I would like to enter this contest, Woddylan! :)

Grace said...

I wanna enter Woddy! Buggirl03@gmail.com

Grace said...

I wanna enter Woddy! Buggirl03@gmail.com